7.15.2009

Summer Concerts

I always try to make it to Central Park's Summerstage. In 2005, I saw M.I.A. for the first time live and I was hooked. Last year was the great Santigold (formerly Santogold). Well this year, the first concert I'll be heading to is Chester French & Q-tip.

Chester French. I'm very addicted to them. I wouldn't say their music is life changing but it's very catchy and I've playing their mixtape and new album nonstop for the last couple of months:



I wish I knew more Q-tip (besides Vibrant Thing & Breathe and Stop). But I think I will enjoy him know matter what:



But the one person I can't WAIT to see is Jon B. Oh man. I love him. His was the first music video I ever saw in America:



He will performing on August 9th with other people that I could care less about.

Here's the Central Park Summerstage concert schedule for the rest of the summer:

http://www.summerstage.org/
Related Posts with Thumbnails