7.28.2009

Models Galore

August 2009 French Vogue looks wonderful. Before you even open it you have the wonderful Daria Werbowy starring up at you from the cover. I'm not sure if I've ever told you guys this but Daria is, hands down, my favorite model. Ok maybe her and Cinitia Dicker are my favs...but still. I adore Daria. She consistently works and doesn't seem drama-filled like Lily Donaldson.


Inside contains an amazing 64 page fashion spread titled "ADN de la Mode" that includes some of the most famous models wearing the clothing of some of the world's most famous designers.

Gucci:

Nina Ricci:

Givenchy:

Junya Watanabe:

Oscar de la Renta:

Balmain:
Azzedine Alaia:

Louis Vuitton:

Moschino:

Ralphn Lauren:

Alexander McQueen:

Dsquared^2

Donna Karen:

Etro:

Jil Sander

Miu Miu

Fendi:

Diane Von Furstenberg:

Michael Kors:

Versace:

These are just some of my favorite photos from the editorial. If you would like to see the complete spread, click HERE.
Related Posts with Thumbnails