7.07.2009

Rihanna..You Know I Love you.

I love Rihanna. I love her fashion sense (ok...her stylist's fashion sense). I love her ever changing hair styles, her punk/carribbean/rock/hip-hop music. I also love her nail polish. When the Chris Brown domestic violence situation occurred, earlier this year, I automatically was on Team Rihanna. Even when her naked pics leaked, I was on Team Rihanna. I told myself it was a mistake..she's a young girl who didn't know that her privacy would be compromised. But how far will she go for attention? On my birthday (July 4th..w00t w00t!) she took it tooo far:
Wasn't her boobies blasted everwhere only a couple of months ago? Why expose them and wear pasties...ala Lil Kim at the '99 VMAs. I love you Rihanna, but never do this again. Oh better yet, tell your stylist to never let you wear this again. No need to show the boobs for attention. You have paps following your ever move...you will be photographed no matter what.

(pics coutersy of JustJared.com)
Related Posts with Thumbnails