8.22.2009

Lara's Transformation


When I first saw this cover of September's French Vogue, I starred at it for a VERY long time. I tried to identify the model but I just could not recall the name. I began wondering who is this Natalie Portman look alike and why would Carine Roitfeld give her the September cover? Well silly, easily confused ol' me. It was none other than Lara Stone. Ok. We all know Lara. What is she most famous for? Three things 1) Bleached blonde hair 2) Barely there blonde eyebrows and of course, 3) Her gap. But on this cover, none of those things were on display. Darken locks, shapely eyebrows and pursed lips were staring up at me.

Here's Lara one the cover of last month's W magazine. It's the Lara we all know and love:
I will say that I love a good transformation and the Vogue cover looks amazing, but I'll take blonde Lara over brunette Lara any day. Some may disagree with me, but brunette Lara could easily get lost in the sea of dark-haired models.

So I shall leave you with some amazing shots of her:





She can't do that with brown hair!
Related Posts with Thumbnails