8.23.2009

I <3 Ronson

I actually do love Charlotte Ronson but the title is in reference to the event that was held at Chelsea Piers on Thursday night to celebrate Ronson's continued collaboration with JCPenny. I really liked her first collection so I think I'll love the new one. If she follows the same path as before, then I guess there will be lots of florals and 90s inspired looks. Some celebrities came out to celebrate with the Ronson clan. Here's a look at some their outfits:


Alexa Chung is huge over in England. She's a big TV personality and fashionista. She now hosts a show on MTV called It's On With Alexa Chung (she's actually pretty damn funny. So watch!) But here she is wearing a cute long-sleeved red dress with a black clutch and matching booties. I love that she never fully looks put together. She's one of those women that can wake up and grab whatever dress and accessory are at arms reach and just throw them on and still look good. Even this outfit is fug (click here) but she manages to still look cool and hip.



Charlotte Ronson should have been the first pic I posted since it was her event but watevs. Cute top and she's rocking the fashion trend: leather shorts. But I have to admit, I'm not a fan of her fringed cut-out booties.
The City's Erin Lucas (btw, she quit the show) decided that Madonna needed to be channeled that night. I love it. The cut-off lace top w/ the high waisted skirt is adorable. And she's following the trend of the night: black ankle boots.


Susan Sarandon's daughter Eva Amurri wore this psychedelic dress with those gorgeous neon orange wedges. I like!
Socialite extraordinaire Ms. Genevieve Jones wore high-waisted leather pants with a matching ruffled top. I added a second pic so that we can all envy the Louboutins :(

Hilary Duff's (who's in NY shooting scenes for the new season of Gossip Girl) looked kinda blah. She's an adorable girl but I felt she could have done more than throw on a pair of black tights and t-shirt. But I will say I love all her accessories (esp. that scarf and shoes):


Nina Sky. I'm sorry. I don't know their names but I will say that outfit on the right is gorgeous. I wonder where it's from? (btw, I have no idea if all these guests are wearing the Ronson's JCP line. I would only assume so. I couldn't find ANY info about that.) But yea, great dress and great shoes. Btw, do they still make music?
Crazy Mischa Barton decided to take a shower and attend the event. I loved her rope necklace. And again I'm wondering if Charlotte Ronson makes it! But cute look. And she's right on the fashion trend with her cute floral skirt. The shoes don't go with the outfit but they're hot and I could def see Rih Rih wearing them.
Lastly, we have besties Olivia Thirlby and Zoe Kravitz. Olivia looks nice. No risk were taking but nice look. You probably read my post below about Zoe's hair but let's focus on what she's wearing. I adore it. I'm in love with floral. Btw, here's my favorite floral dress from UO (click here)
So that was the I Heart Ronson clothing event. While writing this post, I finally looked at the collection and I was wrong above. Charlotte moved away from the 90s and is all about the 60s with this collection. Btw, I'm surprised Lilo didn't show up (she's dating Charlotte's twin sister, Samantha). But everyone looked cute so thankfully Lindsay didn't come. She would have definitely been the Hot Mess of The Day winner.

Btw, this New York Times article should be required reading: JC Penny Opens in NYC.
Related Posts with Thumbnails