8.23.2009

Beyonce Does Daywear??

I'm not going to beat around the bush. You know I dislike Beyonce and her mother (Miss Tina Knowles!). I am utterly shocked that House of Dereon has not filed for bankruptcy yet because I have never (ever ever ever) seen anyone wear their clothing in my life. But despite this, the Knowles keep on trucking along, promoting their hideous line and even branching out into kid's clothing last year. Well now, they've decided to add daywear to their repertoire...and guys, let me tell you it's not too bad. One outfit is actually pretty aesthetically pleasing. Shocked? I know. I was too. Here are three outfits from their soon to be released House of Dereon daywear collection:

(This is probably their only great look..but why orange makeup?)
(It's a pretty dress but the material looks cheap and this outfit is not styled properly. Also, do they not own a steamer?)

(I'm definitely NOT feeling this jacket. I wonder what kind of dress is under that monstrosity.)
Isn't it sad that I can only rave about one outfit but still consider this a success? Sad indeed.
Related Posts with Thumbnails