9.11.2009

Fashion Week Review: Part One

So a couple of designers have shown in the last three days. Here are some of my favorite looks:

ADAM made that adorable blue romper that Blake Lively wore to a CW event that I loved. Well all his other looks are equally cute. I would easily wear every piece (including the shoes) from his new collection...but I will say there wasn't much innovation. But oh well, I guess he sticks to what he does well (making pretty, breezy, sexy clothing):


BCBG Max Axria decided that all we need in life is a short colorful dress. I must say, I agree:



The last time I mentioned Charlotte Ronson, I discussed her collaboration with JcPenny...Part Deux. Now she's back with her actual line and let me say, it was perfect. In her first JcPenny collection, Ronson was obsessed with the 9os now she's letting the 80s reign free with her Charlotte Ronson collection:

(I want this whole outfit ASAP)

Over at L.A.M.B., Gwen Stefani also kept up with the 80s trend and did the rocker-chic effortlessly:


Monique Lhuiller was one of my favs last year (except for the shoes) but this year she disappointed me. Yes it was just a simple presentation w/ fewer pieces but some of the pieces were lacking and what was the deal with all those straw hats?? I pictured a rich South African socialite partying with these frocks on. But alas, here are some of the outfits that stood out:


Cynthia Rowley
decided that the Mad Men fad needed a naughty, dark twist. And she succeeded:


Part Two is coming right up!
Related Posts with Thumbnails