9.15.2008

The Best Looks...to ME.

So Fashion Week in NYC is over. Ive been watching Full Frontal Fashion non-stop. So here I have put together some of my favs. This is just Part 1. Part 2 will be tomorrow or in a couple of days. Ok, so I'll go in alphabetical order (pics from style.com):

3.1 Philip Lim

Anna Sui
Derek Lam (LOVED!)

Diane Von Furstenberg:



Donna Karen

Doo.Ri (I neeed this dress)
Erin Fetherston

Halston (umm..yes..that's Cintia Dicker in the blue one-shoulder dress!)




Herve Leger (sex on a stick...quote from style.com)
Jonathan Saunders (MY FAVORITE TWO LOOKS. LOVE IT!!):

Marchesa

Marc Jacobs! (It was more like Fall 09 than Spring 09..nonetheless...amazing...)Monique Lhuillier (I HATED the shoes...but the dresses were very pretty)


Okay. That was Part 1. What did you guys think? Btw, I really wasn't drawn to Marc by Marc Jacobs...strange I know. But my favorite so far has been Jonathon Saunders...the shoes were also amazing. I was disappointed by Michael Kors...he was doing his usual Americana designs but the use of only Primary colors bothered me....the designs were very pretty, though. Lastly, I'm so happy that Arlenis and Seisslee have been walking so much. They're ridiculously gorgeous. I do have this strange obsession with Chanel Iman but I think Arlenis and Seisslee are fiercer than her (sorry for using that word...but they're pretty fierce):

Seisslee
Arlenis
I'm excited to post Ralph Lauren's collection! It's totally unexpected. But anywhooo, please comment...let me know what you think about the pics I posted above. Part 2 will be posted VERY soon!




Related Posts with Thumbnails