9.08.2008

I'm ONLY 18 years late

Beverly Hills, 90210. I love this show. And I'm not talking about the new one on the CW..I'm talking about the original series that started in 1990 and ended in 2000. I'm almost finished with the first season and it's probably one of the greatest shows ever...trust me..watch it:

The fashion is hilariously bad..AND good. It's so funny to see where some of the current trends originated. 1. High waist jeans...look above. 2. Raybans...Dylan's fav. 3. Cropped t-shirts that you thought American Apparel had a monopoly on....nope, Donna loved them! Cute girly floral dresses...Kelly obviously had a whole closet filled with them. I could go on..but I won't and I'll just leave you with a pic of Luke Perry aka Dylan McKay aka wannabe James Dean aka Sexy 90s hottie:
I was probably 3 when this picture was taken.....sad I know.

P.S. It's fashion week. I'll give my thoughts when it's over.
Related Posts with Thumbnails