9.08.2009

"Greed Is Good"

So over the Labor Day weekend I did some movie watching. I finally saw Iron Man and Confessions of a Shopaholic (IM was great...Confessions was so-so but still cute!) But I also watched a movie that I've been dying to see for so long: Wall Street. Great great great movie. The quote "Greed is good" is from the character Gordon Gekko who is an unscrupulous Wall Street honcho. The movie is pretty void of fashionable pieces (Darryl Hannah is in the movie but I did not like her character so I didn't take time to review any of her outfits). But I came across this editorial from Numero Toyko magazine and these girls/outfits would have fit right into the ostentatious 80s set movie:


I wouldn't say I'm a fan of these individual pieces (except #5) but I can appreciate them. Here, I will leave you with Gordon Gekko's infamous "Greed is Good" speech:

Related Posts with Thumbnails