8.26.2008

When Certain People Try Too Hard...

So let's talk about Solange Knowles. She's the little sister of Ms. Beyonce Knowles (don't get me started on her). She is also a singer like her older sister. I really liked her single Crush...it came out 5 years ago (it's a cute song..d/l it). But to me, Ms. Solange Knowles tries WAY TOO HARD. I believe she sees that Rihanna is considered an eclectic style goddess...so she tries to follow suit. But, not surprisingly, she fails to live up to the cool, always hip Rihanna. An example:
So.....what the hell is this mess?? It looks like she impaled two unsuspecting black cats with her feet. Here's a closeup...sorry:
So you say you wanna see MORE hot mess outfits that only Ms. Solange would wear...well then today is your lucky day!:Listen..I'm all for people taking style risks...that's the whole foundation of fashion (trying different things) But I believe when your mother is Hot Mess of the Decade: Mrs. Tina Knowles you're simply born with Hot Mess blood. I could write an essay about The House of Diarrhea but a picture says more....trust me:
Related Posts with Thumbnails