8.21.2008

Because it feels like the right thing to do.

So J and were talking about each of us starting a blog. She'll focus on VA...since she goes to school there and I'll stick with NY. We're each gonna talk about a whole array of things..but we'll probably focus on fashion, you know, like the back pages of Glamour (the Dos and Don'ts). Hopefully we can sneak some pics of good and bad fashion. I pray to God someone doesn't start screaming at me wondering why I'm taking a pic of them on the 6 train...oh well...

(Btw, I will not be using anyone's name on this thing..initials are good enough. I wouldn't want my friend's future bosses goggling them and reading random stories about them.)

So J hasn't started her blog yet...and I don't have any random pics of bad or even good fashion so you guys have to be happy with me talking about the fun day that I had yesterday...SORRY! Well, the picnic was great. I wore this zebra print maxi dress from H&M that was way too long for me. H put it perfectly when he said: Why did you buy a tall person's dress? lol It was PERFECT weather yesterday. Not too hot and a very nice breeze. I forgot how beautiful Central Park is:
But it was great. I got into a little tiff with someone who showed up later but I whatever...I had a grand time. This was basically our last get together before everyone starts school sometime next week. I start Wednesday...and I'm actually excited. I took a semester off...so I feel stupid for not learning in the last 8 months. Okay...sorry for ending on a school note but this first post is getting a tad bit long. So I will be updating soon, hopefully with some pics and funny stories. Bye!
Related Posts with Thumbnails